Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Wonderful Christmas!

How was your Christmas? We had a great day. We actually managed to sleep in until 7:45! That's one good thing about the kids being older, no more 5am wake up calls on Christmas morning!
We had a quiet time opening gifts. I was spoiled and got a brand new chair for my computer desk! It has all sorts of options and levers on it and I'm sure will take me a year to figure out how to use it, however, I know my back will enjoy it! I also received some clothes and a new ceramic planter to replace the one that was broken in the last hurricane we had.
We ate like pigs over at my Dad's house. Today is his birthday, so we'll be hosting lunch for him soon.
I must go.
I have a photo of us, but I will have to post it later when I have time to figure out how to make it smaller.

No comments: