Friday, January 12, 2007

Home and reality

I flew back home this afternoon.
I was really happy to be able to spend this week with my sister and her family at this time of loss.
Although it was a sad time, we had some fun moments as well. I'm so grateful to God for allowing us to find
each other.
Back home, reality set in when I received a rejection letter regarding my manuscript. Oh well.
Such is life. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do next, but I suppose that has to do with the fact that I'm really tired right now.
I hate rejection.
However, my DAUGHTER has not been rejected! She has been accepted into McMaster University!! Now, this is not her first choice, but it's still great to get that letter just the same!! She has until March 1 to decide so we're hoping she will receive other responses by then.
It's good to be home. I love my family.

No comments: