Friday, September 30, 2011

Is Your Name Katherine?

A little Friday fun here...

If your name is Katherine, with a K, and you would like a copy of Yesterday's Tomorrow, I would LOVE to send you one!! Hey, even if your name isn't Katherine, but you know one, see if they would like the book!

Sometimes we writers get a little overwhelmed. Sometimes we sign two books to the same person.
Sometimes. Not often. But it happens.
So now I'm stuck with a book autographed to "Katherine" who doesn't need it because she already got one...sigh.

All I ask in return is that you tell the world how great the book is, blog about it, and get me a Hollywood movie deal.

Katherine, I hope you're out there. I've got a book with your name on it.

1 comment:

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Hey, my name is Kathryn. A little different spelling, but people are always spelling my name wrong =). I would love a copy and will definitely review it. Don't know about the Hollywood deal, but I'll give it my best shot! =)

kprwrite at hotmail dot com