Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Focus on the Good...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is our land. I don't know if I've posted this picture before. I'm trying to focus on the good while preventing myself from pulling my hair out because our bathrooms here at the house are still not done. Nobody showed up today. Second day in a row now. So I'm moving on. I've screamed and yelled and sent nasty emails.
Now it's time to focus on the good.
So imagine the view once those trees are cut! Won't it be great?
They have started to build, which is very exciting. The tank and basement are being dug, and they've started to pour concrete.
I've taken some pictures already, so no doubt you'll be treated to many pictures as we go along.
I will have an album full once we're finished, I'm sure!!

So that's the good. I'm trying to remember that in a year and a half or so, when we're in our new home,
the way I feel right now will be but a distant memory.
However, today I could use your prayers.
So could the tiler if he decides to show up.

1 comment:

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Love the property, Cath! I can imagine how gorgeous it will be sans trees.

Thanks 4 stopping by my blog by the way!

Love, Squirl