Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Writers Rest.

If you're like me, you don't know when to quit and take a break.
You need a place to rest, put your feet up and chill. And maybe
enjoy the company of others like you, who seek solace and a little peace and quiet.
That's why I've created Writer's Rest.
It's a blog for writers like me. A place to share our hopes and dreams, and
all the ups and downs on the road to publication and beyond.
I'm hoping it will become a place of community.
We'll have regular contributors, maybe a Q&A session now and again with a pubbed
author, editor or agent.
Basically, it's going to be a lot of fun. So hop on over and join in!
And if you would like to be a contributor, please let me know.

  • Writers Rest
  • 1 comment:

    Tea with Tiffany said...

    Like your blog idea! As a fellow writer, I too understand the ups and downs. Right now, I'm in a rest. Wondering what to write next.