Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nothing New

I haven't blogged lately because I really don't have much to write about. My life isn't that interesting!
I envy people who seem to come up with a new blog post every day, full of wit and wisdom and spiritual takeaways.
Maybe I'm just tired, but I actually don't have a lot to say. Shocking isn't it?
Well I did finish my re-write, so that's worth celebrating. While I wait to hear what the next step will be with
this story, I'm sorting out my files. Well, I'm thinking about it. I need to get organized somehow.
Anybody want to help? I have so much on my computer right now I think I can hear it groaning!
It must be the pack rat in me. I can't stand to throw anything away, even emails!
But I know I must get on with it and throw out all those duplicate chapters and horrendous stories from the eighties
that I would never want a soul to look at ... !
I also need to revamp my website. But I don't know how. I'd like to learn though.
Or not.
So, off I go to clean...maybe that's the wrong word. It's too scary. Organize? Nope. That one gives me hives too.
On the other hand, maybe I'll just surf the Net.
See, I'm terrible.
Okay, check on me later and make sure I'm cleaning out my computer, please!!

1 comment:

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Okay, I'm checking! Did you get that computer cleaned out? Are you organized yet? Oh, goodness - I need more than a checkup. I could use one of those teams that come in like they do on HGTV. LOL!