Tuesday, March 18, 2008

CONTEST!!

Okay, if I don't get this right, don't blame me because I'm technologically challenged.
I want to post a link. We'll see if it works.

If you want to enter a fun contest - a writing contest just for fun but really kind of high pressure if you don't already have an agent contest - go over to Rachelle's blog and check it out:

(I tried posting a direct link but it didn't work, so you will have to revert to the old copy and paste method).

http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com

And I'm just kidding about the high pressure. Really, have fun with it.

2 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

I entered all five times. Now to wait.

Anonymous said...

Catherine,

This is a reply to your "snow in May?" in estes park, co

I went to the conference in 2005, and there was a mini-blizzard the first day. This winter has delieverd a lot of snow...last night we got 10 inches to ring in Spring. It COULD easily snow in Estes Park in May, June or July!

Hope you are doing well. The conference is action packed and more intimate than most. I learned a ton going to it both times.