Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Busy Week

You ever wake up and realize the whole week has disappeared? Yep, that's me today. I have an excuse though. I've been traveling. Enjoying some quality time with hubby and daughter, who came over from her school in Canada to meet us for a few days in Boston. Right now I'm sitting in the lobby of our hotel, waiting to see my sister, who's driving in for the day. I can't wait!
I love just getting away from it all, not having to worry about the everyday chores at home, being able to relax, and of course, shop! I'll be celebrating my birthday on Monday, so this has been a great little trip. It doesn't take much to make me happy!
So while I enjoy the next few days, I'd like to hear from you.
What makes you happy?

2 comments:

Anne Lang Bundy said...

What makes me happy?

Time with family.
Time with God's family.
Time with God.

Dorothy said...

Hi Catherine, I hope you come away from your time together with lots of special memories.
I am happy when I hear my kids laughing with each other. I don't have to be in the same room. It's enough to hear it from next door or upstairs. It's the sound of home.
Another thing which makes me happy is the sound of my husband's car turning into the driveway at the end of the day.